GeekCafe.XYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the GeekCafe.XYZ website.
NEW Partner page is up and running. Visit the homepage to see our partners.
The website is still under heavy active development. Some areas of the site might change during your visit as we implement new code.

Go down
Johann

Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason Empty Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason

Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:52 pm
Before anyone come and talk: I've tried all obvious possibilities and I looked up on google already but I couldnt find anything that works.

The issue: few days ago I was playing a game, then my mouse frozen during it. From there I got using my touch of my laptop. The mouse didnt even fall or tap. Its working fine and I got here 2 wireles and 2 usb and of 'em havent got recognized.

Some information: Ive realized that theres something on Device Manager saying "Device not migrated". Googling I only got this recomendations:
-uninstalling drivers;
-try another usb port hub;
-try another mouse, also in other PC (I dont have any other PC in here btw);
-sfc /scannow and chkdsk (I tried both and the last one it shows some errors but I didnt get that and just ignored);
-safe mode windows reboot;
-something on Regedit which I dont remember.

Summing up:
-all usb are ok;
-all mouse are ok;
-Windows 10: according to "sfc scannow" its good;
-chkdsk some errors.
-theres an icon on Device Manager of the HID-compilant-mouse and its faded and other is brighten, could it mean smth? Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason L9f0c5V

Can anybody help with?
NaCl10
NaCl10
Posts Posts : 6
GeekCred GeekCred : 1
Join date Join date : 2020-08-05

Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason Empty Re: Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason

Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:03 pm
Have you tried another mouse? It could just be a hardware issue with your mouse.
ChiropracticBender#2073
ChiropracticBender#2073
Admin
Posts Posts : 52
GeekCred GeekCred : 0
Join date Join date : 2020-08-03
Location Location : Canada

Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason Empty Re: Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:02 pm
if the mouse is perfectly operational this leads me to think that there could be a problem with the usb power delivery. Do you have other items plugged into the usb ports?

1. WIN + R
  2. Type eventvwr
    Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason Enter-eventvwr-and-hit-ok
  3. Event Viewer (local) > Windows Logs > System
  4. Press Control + F
  5. Search for USB
  6. See if any of the logs are relating to your mouse/usb ports.
  7. if you see any reports of errors for your mouse or usb ports post them here.

Johann likes this post

Johann
Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2020-09-01

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:49 am
test
Johann
Posts Posts : 2
Join date Join date : 2020-09-01

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:50 am
Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason 110

Mouse doesnt work. Stopped with no reason 210
ChiropracticBender#2073
ChiropracticBender#2073
Admin
Posts Posts : 52
Join date Join date : 2020-08-03
Location Location : Canada

Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:53 pm
this mouse you state tho is not bluetooth so this is not related to your problem i believe. anything else of interest?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum